Hardware For Sale/Trade

[UK - Free!] Sun Blade 1500,1.05 Ghz, 2Gb,80Gb disk, XVR 500

So, I'm biting the bullet and downsizing some of my collection. Specs are in the subject title, it's a very nice SPARC machine running Solaris 10. I'll also chuck in a Sony flat screen monitor with it if you're interested (specs and picture to follow). It's in good condition, although there are some scratches on the red plastic; see pictures for detail.

I'm based in Surrey in the UK, and really don't want the hassle of arranging shipping. I therefore need someone to either pick it up, or for me to deliver it. I can reach pretty much anywhere around the M25 most evenings with no difficulty; if you're further afield then we might be able to work something out as I do a fair amount of travelling and could probably drop it off or meet on one of my trips.

PM me with any offers, or reply below with any questions/comments etc.

Update : This is now going for free, otherwise it's going to scrap. Pickup only...

Update 2 : Collection arranged, thanks for everyone's offers.

Attachment:
2012-11-15 19.10.33.jpg
2012-11-15 19.10.33.jpg [ 2.59 MiB | Viewed 459 times ]

Attachment:
2012-11-15 19.09.38.jpg
2012-11-15 19.09.38.jpg [ 1.88 MiB | Viewed 459 times ]
Quick bump. I've had no interest in this, so I'm offering it for free. Otherwise, it's going to go to scrap...
Very tempting and I'm also in Surrey so could collect no problem. But my better half might have something to say if I give house room to yet more silicon, tricky...

Do you know what the flatscreen model is? Thanks.

Cenonicks