Hardware For Sale/Trade

Free(ish): 3DLabs Oxygen GVX210

This is a "pro" 3D card for PCs from circa 2000. It is an AGP pro card.

This is free for the cost of shipping (I'd guess about $12 in the US).

I suspect this is destined for the trash, but I've seen people occasionally talking about piecing together vintage PC workstation style systems, I thought I'd offer it here before it hits the trash.

BTW, it seems that there was linux driver work as recently as 2010 for GLINT based cards.
That card was a monster back in time. Reminds me my old Elsa Gloria XXL, although the Elsa was less powerful by far. I would take it if it was PCI :) .
Image _ Betty Blue _
R12000A 400 Mhz ; 1 Gb RAM ; 72 Gb 15K HDD; IRIX 6.5.29
CrystalEyes; Dial Box; O2Cam "ZEYE"; external Toshiba SD-M1711 DVD-ROM; Octane speakers;
Lock bar; SGI microphone.
Mods: PSU Noctua fan; internal Toshiba SD-M1401 DVD-ROM; Adaptec AIC-7880P SCSI card.

_ REKIEM_I7 _
Seasonic X 1250W PSU / Intel I7 2600k 4 x 5,00 Ghz / 2 x Gainward 2Gb GTX 560Ti Phantom 2 / 32 Gb DDR3 / Intel x25-M 160 Gb SSD and 10 extra Tb
_ REKIEM_T5400 _
875W PSU / 2 x Intel Xeon Harpertown 4 x 3,33 Ghz / 1 x EVGA Geforce 4Gb GTX 980 Supercloked / 32 Gb DDR2 667 ECC / Samsung 840 Series Pro 128GB SSD and 3 extra Tb
_ Raspberry Pi _
:|
Nobody?

What if I threaten to toss it in the trash?

[[C|-|E]] wrote: That card was a monster back in time. Reminds me my old Elsa Gloria XXL, although the Elsa was less powerful by far. I would take it if it was PCI :) .

If it was PCI, that would have probably meant I'd have actually gotten some use out of it. Oh well.
I actually collect old video cards like this one, and I'd happily buy it from you if I didn't already own one, a complete boxed set in fact. You might want to try eBay, as there are retro video card collectors on there who will snatch old cards like this if the price is right.
I am a sucker for vintage PC workstations. I have an old Dell that this would go nicely in. If you still have it, PM me and I'll be glad to take it off your hands.
jdboyd wrote: BTW, it seems that there was linux driver work as recently as 2010 for GLINT based cards.

That was actually me. I'd be interested in it for that purpose, but I can't say I'll have time to work on it.

My code is here: http://code.google.com/p/google-summer- ... loads/list

And my project proposal is here: http://mattst88.com/blog/2010/04/11/My_ ... _proposal/
My computers (incomplete)