SGI: Hardware

New monitor for Octane2

I just got a Sun Microsystems AI24P0, which uses a 13W3 input. Here are the specs from http://www.shrubbery.net/~heas/sun-feh- ... sguide.pdf :

Code:
A1 Red
A2 Green
A3 Blue
1  DDC Clock
2  NC
4  Serial Data Return-+
5  Composite H.V Sync
6  DDC Data
7  V-Sync
8  NC
10 GND-Sync

My question is: will I need any kind of special adapter cable to use this with my Octane2? (sorry if this is an badly researched question, but I haven't seen any discussion of this monitor on nekochan yet)
I did some digging and it looks like this monitor is more commonly known as the Sun X7134A... looks like I will need to make a custom cable of some kind. Can anyone tell from the pinout whether this display supports sync on green (and I can skip everything but R, G and B connections)?
octane2 wrote:
Can anyone tell from the pinout whether this display supports sync on green

I can't tell from the pinout, but the PDF you linked in your first post has detailed specfications (on the page before the pinout chart). No mention of sync on green, just "Separate sync, composite, and digital video T.M.D.S." If sync on green was supported, I would expect it to say so there.

And also: Welcome to Nekochan! :D

World domination! Or something...