SGI: Hardware

Does anyone have a picture of desktop prism interior ?

I've been using google image search, etc., and I cannot find a picture of the interior of a desktop prism.

I got one on ebay ome time ago, and am just getting around to firing it up ... and before doing anything with it, I am looking at the interior and don't see anything that look like cpus ...

I see two fairly small chips on the motherboard with very thin heatsinks on them that look a lot like chipset chips ... I can't believe those are the cpus ...

If you have a desktop prism that is populated with cpus, could you take an interior picture ?

Thanks.
wait ... I just thought of something ... they're on the other side of the motherboard, aren't they ?

I won't be at my office to check for a few days, but the ram and cpus must be on the other side of the system, yes ?
The CPUs are on the IP57 nodeboard, here you can see where it is and how it looks like . More pictures (first one is from a deskside Prism).

LOTS of pci slots in a prism, huh ? I should fill those up with modern FPGA cards and turn the old prism into a modern supercomputer :)