Nekochan Net

Excellent Job, Nekonoko.

The avatar gallery brought great laughter upon me.

I applaud it.
I will be forever dissapointed that nikeplus killed all the minis.

<<<< including mine :cry:

It's like one of those xbox avatars for runner-types. You can buy a wristwatch device called a sportband (about $50, it is also a nice watch in it's own right) which includes a sensor that is strapped to your shoelace, it then records how you run.

The system used to feature a character that you could customize to your likeness, which would then masquerade as a screensaver on your computer. The whole site was redesigned in fall of 2012 with a much less colorful/cartoon look, it's rather drab now.
Attachment:
Screen shot 2013-03-23 at 1.35.12 PM.png
Screen shot 2013-03-23 at 1.35.12 PM.png [ 150 KiB | Viewed 391 times ]

Back on topic... I looked through the avatar gallery and while the artwork is very nice it is not something I would use to represent myself ;)

Back on topic... I looked through the avatar gallery and while the artwork is very nice it is not something I would use to represent myself ;)

Most people are going to upload their own avatar - it's more or less there just to have something there, not as a serious offering :)

All Rights Reserved.
Indeed, Nekonoko. I have actually used gallery avatars on another forum software, though.