IBM Power PC xSeries Remote Supervisor Adapter II Module PCI 66MHz
- Manufacturer: IBM
- FRU/P/N: 73P9265
- Ports: USB, RJ-45, VGA, 56-watt AC Power Adapter
- Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP)
- Improved keyboard and mouse support
- Remote firmware update and access to critical server settings
- Graphical console redirection with accelerated graphics
- Remote Drive Support
Wikipedia has more informations about
Someone has experienced with this module ?
I'd like to know how it works in details, low level details, e.g. what does it do on PCI, and if it can stand alone
I wish I could enter into the vegetable garden of William Gibson , on the right of a director, to decide how a film is ultimately released for public viewing, but I am not a nor Cyberpunk writer neither a dude in Hollywood , and my English still looks like an old rusty trailer which needs a fix-up, so my personal wonderland begins with a pill ... tumbling down the rabbit hole , where the sky above the router port is the color of television, tuned to a dead channel and some gears still need a debugger there.