IBM

Warp 3 to Warp 3 Connect

I've realized that I installed the basic blue spine version of Warp 3 onto my machine which doesn't include network enhancements. I have a copy of Warp 3 Connect but should I be upgrading by installing over the existing install or should I be formatting the partition and starting over?
:Crimson: :Onyx: :O2000: :O200: :O200: :PI: :PI: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Octane: :O2: :1600SW: :Indigo2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2IMP: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :Cube:

Image <-------- A very happy forum member.
You should be able to just install MPTN &c. off the Connect disc. IIRC the Connect install does a totally normal OS/2 install, then starts a second installer to apply the Connect code. Connect is just a bundle of regular OS/2 plus a couple extra products which could also be ordered separately and applied to a non-Connect OS/2.
:OnyxR: :IRIS3130: :IRIS2400: :Onyx: :ChallengeL: :4D220VGX: :Indigo: :Octane: :Cube: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2: :Indy:
Oh it's a separate installer. Awesome. I can try that.
:Crimson: :Onyx: :O2000: :O200: :O200: :PI: :PI: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Octane: :O2: :1600SW: :Indigo2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2IMP: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :Cube:

Image <-------- A very happy forum member.