Sun

Sun WorkShop 5.0 for Sparc - anyone got copy of free license from Sun ?

I am looking for non-expiring, any node, demo licenses for Sun WorkShop 5.0 released by Sun Microsystems quite a while ago...
It is needed to perform source code conversion from old Sun Solaris 2.5.1 system (Sun Sparc) to Linux (x64, Intel).
I found post on this forum regarding this old version of Sun Workshop: here
but Oracle already closed link to the page of mentioned site and "WayBack internet archive machine" site, only copy of that demo license file for
Sun Workstation 3.0 available (file: ws3.0_sparc.txt ) and I am looking for similar one but for Sun Workstation 5.0 ( ws5.0_sparc.txt )
Thank you beforehand !
I've got the official Solaris 7 installation media circa 1999/2000, but I don't suppose it would be on that. But if you think it might be I'll take a look. I'm pretty sure it was on a different CD that you had to buy separately, anyone know for sure?
Project:
Temporarily lost at sea...
Plan:
World domination! Or something...

:Tezro: :Octane2:
vishnu ,

that license was available quite some time on Sun's web site. Right now that page only available here
but it seems that at the time when archive of that page was created - not all files were arched - and as a result
demo license for WorkShop 5.0 not available anymore... So I was asking if anyone got copy of demo license file
that was available on that page.

P.S. I might be wrong - but it looks like only IDE was licensed - and it seems that compiles working O.K. without
any license file...
Looks like member escimo has that license, but the link he posted in the other thread no longer works, maybe send him a PM?
Project:
Temporarily lost at sea...
Plan:
World domination! Or something...

:Tezro: :Octane2:
PM
Sun Solaris 2.4 @ SPARCstation 2 and SNI PCD-4H . Migration path: NetBSD
@agb2008: mail w/ attachment