SGI: Video

Any info about DMediaPro DM1 / SGI RavenDS?

Does anyone know what a DMediaPro DM1 was? It was briefly mentioned by SGI when the Visual Workstation Zx10 was released ( SGI Delivers a Fully Integrated Windows OS-BASED Workstation With SD Video I/O And Real-Time Graphics-to-Video Out ), someone even asked about a Zx10 with DM1 here , but I couldn't find any other information about it. Was it just a rebadged Intergraph StudioZ SDI card? Is this the SGI RavenDS Avid is mentioning in the Avid DS Supported Systems document?
:PI: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indy: :Indy: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :Octane: :Fuel: :540:
GL1zdA wrote: Does anyone know what a DMediaPro DM1 was? It was briefly mentioned by SGI when the Visual Workstation Zx10 was released ( SGI Delivers a Fully Integrated Windows OS-BASED Workstation With SD Video I/O And Real-Time Graphics-to-Video Out ), someone even asked about a Zx10 with DM1 here , but I couldn't find any other information about it. Was it just a rebadged Intergraph StudioZ SDI card? Is this the SGI RavenDS Avid is mentioning in the Avid DS Supported Systems document?

Looks like they bought Intergraph, tried to market their rebranded products for a year and then killed them off, according to his linked in the Intergraph guy who developed the Zx10 was only at SGI for a year: https://www.linkedin.com/in/greg-netschke-215ba621
Project:
Temporarily lost at sea...
Plan:
World domination! Or something...

:Tezro: :Octane2: