Everything Else

Anyone care for a spare...

Funny thing is the auction says that daily progress is being made, but the seller hasn't updated the pictures in 6 months...
:O2000R: (<-EMXI/IO6G) :O200: :O200: :O200: (<- quad R12k O200 w/GIGAchannel and ESI+Tex) plus a bunch of assorted standalone workstations...
eMGee wrote: I guess that's one of the reasons why it's up at eBay ... combined with the staggering crime statistics of the country. :lol:

So I've heard... And as an ignorant, off-the-cuff statement, I wonder if South Africa is better off now than 20 years ago...

eMGee wrote: (By the way, It's odd that this is tolerated, I was under the impression that you trade in real estate on eBay ).

Who, me? I don't do much of anything on eBay anymore. Some Fibre Channel, and the Onyx/Indigo PS/2 adapters still, but that's about it. And never real estate. I bought a car on eBay a couple years back, but that's as close to real estate as I've gotten.
:O2000R: (<-EMXI/IO6G) :O200: :O200: :O200: (<- quad R12k O200 w/GIGAchannel and ESI+Tex) plus a bunch of assorted standalone workstations...
Oh, ok. Yeah, eBay's had a real estate section for a while, in the US, anyway.
Is that real estate, or a cleverly disguised 04:19 scam?
:O3000: :1600SW: :Indigo2IMP: :0300:

"Remember, if they can't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."
So I've heard... And as an ignorant, off-the-cuff statement, I wonder if South Africa is better off now than 20 years ago...

As an ex-South African, and having my mother-in-law here from SA for a visit, the conclusive answer to that question is: No. (It's actually worse!) :(
No SGI box currently...Snif!